Fire Sprinkler Inspection
We provide fire sprinkler inspections for all types of fire sprinkler systems as required by NFPA codes. Our inspections are done in accordance with NFPA 25 and California Title 19 Regulations. Our service will meet your insurance, industry, city, and local fire departments requirements for either an annual inspection or 5 year certificate.
Our inspections and testing include:
- Main drain tests
- Valve activation tests
- Operating and testing all control valves and ensure that they are secured from tampering
- Visual inspection of fire sprinkler heads, hangers and seismic bracings
- Sprinkler coverage of premises
- Ensure the presence of signage as required by law
- Provide reports of each system on state’s form
- Provide compliance report
- Maintain regular service schedule as needed.